WORK-LIFE BALANCE YOU CONTROL
The Coach Lifestyle
Be your own boss. Opportunity is everywhere.
Set Your Own Hours
Part time, full time, or on the side. Work the times that work best for you.
Charge Your Own Rate
Earn what you’re worth. Why let someone else tell you how much you should make?
Work Wherever You Are
All you need is a webcam and stable internet. The world is your office!
No Overhead. No Expenses.
None of the expenses associated with private practice & no operational fees. Period.
Back Office Assistance
We handle all the admin work so you can spend more time doing what you love: working with clients!
Support When You Need It
From training materials to one-on-one support, we’ve got your back every step of the way.
Positive impact has no borders. Work with clients from all over the world.
Future Oriented Talk
Work with clients on achieving their goals, rather than trying to fix the past.
For every new client you bring to Hundred, we provide kickbacks like gift cards and more!
How to Get Started
- Click the “Apply Now” button found on this page above.
- Fill out the application, including your resume & cover letter.
- Review on-boarding materials in our Coach Library.
- Build your profile.
- Start taking clients!
Coaches are people who have proven, real world experience. Degrees and education are important, but being able to translate your knowledge into something tangible is paramount. To join the Coach Team, you must possess the following:
- University degree (minimum Bachelors) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 4 years experience in your field or industry for which you plan to provide coaching.
- An open, approachable, and positive attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- The ability to think creatively and problem solve on demand.
- A computer or mobile device with webcam capabilities.
- Access to a strong and stable internet connection.