I’m so excited you’re here and ready to take the next step. I know first hand the challenges you face balancing life, personal and professional. My desire to help you find balance in your family, work, and relationships are from years of personal challenges and trials, and many successes which are all a part of my story.
My passion is to help individuals just like you overcome roadblocks and gain the confidence to achieve your goals. As a biblical life coach, we will spend time working through a particular challenge or goal using a 5-step coaching method to achieve your desired results.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Ph.D. Leadership and Education - Barry University, 2009
- M.S. Higher Education Administration - Barry University, 2003
- B.A. Interpersonal and Group Communications - Trinity International University, 2001
- Certified Biblical Life Coach - Life Breakthrough Academy, 2018
- Certification Biblical Leadership - Christian Women's Leadership Center, 2018
- Published Research Benefits of Mentoring Female Doctoral Students
- Member Biblical Coaching Alliance
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Work Life Balance
I help you identify obstacles to your work-life balance, determine what matters most to you, and create action steps to help you achieve your desired results - living your best life.
Finding Your Purpose
We’ll explore where you are, how you got there, and where you would like to be. We’ll create action steps for you to implement to achieve your desired results using biblical principles and prayer.
Renewing Your Mindset
Our thoughts are significant to our success. Our thoughts are either holding us back or moving us forward. I will help you identify negative mindsets and create an action plan to help you renew and refresh your mindset daily.
You'll learn the steps to increase your confidence and overcome those limiting beliefs and behaviors holding you back from achieving your goals or living up to your full potential, personally and professionally.