Discover how hundreds of my clients have catapulted their leadership growth and effectiveness and prepared themselves to transition to the next level. I have coached emerging leaders from leading Fortune 500 entertainment/media companies, Nonprofit organizations, consumer products businesses, financial institutions, startups, and entrepreneurial businesses. As the former Head of Global Diversity Initiatives at Warner Bros. Entertainment, I have developed and mastered how to lead with confidence, strength, and impact.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Psy.D. (ABD), Counseling Psychology, University of San Francisco
- M.A., Psychology, Pepperdine University
- Completion of ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP); International Coach Institute
- Founder & Leadership and Executive Coach, At the Coach's Table
- Postdoctoral Neuropsychology, Fielding Graduate University
- Co-Founder & Leadership Development Strategist, CSRH Consulting, LLC
- Former Head of Global Diversity Initiatives, Warner Bros. Entertainment
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
With over 1,500 hours of coaching emerging leaders, I will help you discover your core strengths to use them to increase your impact and catapult your career. Walk away from this coaching with a tool chest of strategies.
Conflict is a given at work and one of the most challenging dynamics to manage! After a decade of conflict resolution coaching, I will help you to get unstuck from the conflict zone with peers, bosses, and on teams.
Communicating for Influence
Want to master communicating so that others want to follow you? Discover more powerful ways to communicate to others and to drive communication to motivate, influence, and positively impact others.
Confidence for Female Emerging Leaders
Ready to conquer self-doubt, that inner voice of insecurity and the perfectionism that is keeping you from leading with strength and impact? We will work together to help you transform your confidence.