I bring a practical set of deliverables to both those who sell and serve into the K-12 school marketplace as well as the principals who lead the schools. I bring not only the academic expertise of a doctorate in Organizational Leadership but 15 years of higher education teaching experience as an Adjunct Professor with four Southern California universities. This preparation combined with more than 20 years in public education including an Assistant Superintendency in Educational Services makes for a deep set of practical experiences of truly "walking the talk." I have spent the past eight years coaching and consulting clients both in the K-12 setting and the corporations (sales and support teams) who sell and implement their products into schools. Because schools are so unique as a marketplace it requires someone with this diverse of a background to truly build the skills and understanding of how to implement programs, work with teachers, manage difficult personalities, handle change, support teams, and most importantly impact student learning.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Ed.D. - University of La Verne - Organizational Leadership
- M.S. - Pepperdine University - Education Administration
- M.Ed. - University of California, Los Angeles - Education
- B.S. - University of California, Los Angeles - Biology
- Co-Author - Peer Power - Mimi and Todd (2019)
- Author - Leading School Teams - Corwin (2017)
- Author - Pepper - Lulu Press (2015)
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
I work with leaders, sales, and customer support team members who are in the K-12 school marketplace to build the skills and understanding about quality implementation.
I work with K-12 principals and leaders to develop the understanding and capacity to seamlessly implement new programs and services into the school setting.