#35 OUT OF 1000This coach is a recognized leader in their industry and a master in their practice.
Entrepreneur/Strategy, Management, & Sales and Marketing Coach
Asking for advice is a strength, not a weakness. Every problem is a symptom of a deeper problem. Instead of treating the symptoms, leaders who identify the real problem win the game. - THE INSTANT MANAGER, by Robert S. Baker
With a proven record for leadership in driving performance and return on assets deployed, let me show you how to optimize performance in every area critical to the success of your organization. To wit:
- Business Growth and Development
- Resource Planning and Utilization
- Process Improvement
- Managing Technology Optimization
- Leading and Motivating Team Members to Produce Maximum Results
Breadth of leadership experience encompassing Operations, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Information Technology, and Customer Service. Experience as a Fortune 500 executive, as a business consultant, chief executive of a mid-sized company and as a founder of an extraordinarily successful start-up.
Wrote THE INSTANT MANAGER in 2006, a management handbook for front-line and mid-level managers.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Founder, The Instant Interiors Corporation.
- Group VP, CORT, A Berkshire Hathaway Company. Reported directly to Chairman who reported directly to Warren Buffet
- President of PureData, a Software and Technology Consulting Firm, for Nine Years
- Finalist, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- YPO Member who at the time of joining led an organization of $25,000,000 or more in revenue prior to age 40
- Guest Professor of the Year, Hayworth School of Business
- Founders Award, for Meritorious Service, Vision, and Leadership. Presented by Employees of CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Motivating People to Succeed in your Organization
Let me show you how building morale and motivating your people to succeed is based on more than just personality and style. There are a few specific things a manager must do that are far more important.
I successfully grew a single location start-up into a $25,000,000 company that served 10 states prior to selling it to a Fortune 500 Company. My personal experience can give you a head-start on what to do and what not to do.
Sales and Marketing Excellence
Want a powerful sales force? Leverage my experience managing salespeople in multiple, diverse markets. You will learn why, to achieve greatness, salespeople must be managed very differently than your admin and operations.
Structure & Processes For Maximum Results
Innovating structure and business processes from scratch has enabled my company to grow rapidly with strong levels of client services. Let's talk to create and utilize and high levels of organization within your business.