#46 OUT OF 1000This coach is a recognized leader in their industry and a master in their practice.
Anthony J. Parkinson
Senior Mentor, Strategic Financial Consulting, Business Leadership
It continues to be my delight to work with people — both athletes and entrepreneurs — to help them reach their full potential. At present, I sit on several boards in both advisory and administrative positions and function as advisor and mentor in several capacities.
I can help you imagine the future of your company and then work with you to bring that vision to life. This can include helping you create your business plan, crafting strategies for finance or other aspects of the business, including helping you find funding and establishing the viability of your product or service.
An hour goes quickly. We will spend more than that in the first one hour meeting you book. We're going to need time to get to know each other and explore options and opportunities.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Mentor, Coach, Organizational Leader
- Co-Founder Kronos Inc.
- Executive VP Urbix Resources (current)
- VP Hasbro Europe
- Partner in one of the first three established LBO firms, (Quincy-Hillman)
- Vice President/Partner Drexel Burnham Lambert
- CEO of Vicarage Motor Cars, Inc. and CEO FAO Schwarz
- CEO/founder Camelot Haircare Products
- Coach of 3X state of Arizona champion boys' lacrosse team
- MBA from the Wharton School of Business
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Mentoring for your start up. Helping you to cover all of the bases of your new venture.
Start-Up Private Equity Funding
If your venture is viable, the funds to help get you going are out there somewhere. I can help point you in the right direction.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
After many years of the grind, it is possible to lose your way. I can help you and your company refocus on success.